Friday, March 11, 2011

The First Log !

ehem ... food should be intimately-attached with life, but i separate food , life , funs etc. into 2 blogs of mine ...

Why ?

1. Food is food. You consume, you digest, you absorb & you Excrete the waste.

2. Life, can be about foods, travelling, study, or ... doing NOthing...

3. I'm still thinking ............

4. to be editted

5. Still thinking ......

6. Free bies ! everybody likes freebies ~ I share I care =)

The purpose of the existing of this blog is to ease me to categorize & jot down part of my journeys in life i.e. food i ate, food i crave, way i walked, things i bought, things i wish to buy, etc ...

and sometime , I share the good things at affordable and reasonable price =D

Upcoming next shall be > Place ? work ? passion of life ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...